MY JOURNEY

MY JOURNEY
SOMETIMES YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO DO IT WRONG TO FINALLY GET IT RIGHT.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I had to share this FB post from a friend who recently purchased my first novel, Road Rage, priceless:

Pat Atkins Hutto: I have lost sleep reading Road Rage, thank you very much. I read when I get in the bed because it usually relaxes me, but Oh No, not this book. I can't put it down, then I dream terrible dreams. I sure will pull over on the side of the road if YOU are ever behind me. Great day. Great book.


The sequel, the next Trudy Wagner detective thriller, North of the Border is in my pubisher's hands as I peck on this keyboard. As is book #4, my story, The Caregiver's Son, Outside the Window Looking In. Sometimes you have to do things wrong to get it right. You may not like me after this one but in the end, lessons are learned. Learn, laugh, cry and fuse along with me.

Let's not forget the bully adventures of Dale Thomas Jackson in Dark Thirty. If darkness wins, the battle is lost.

Writing and publishing what I write is just a hoot. Hearing what people think, good, bad or ugly makes it worth while.

No comments: