MY JOURNEY

MY JOURNEY
SOMETIMES YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO DO IT WRONG TO FINALLY GET IT RIGHT.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Full day today, 12 hours to be exact. Movers have us loaded and ready to unload at new location Thursday. My butt is bouncing off the low ground and I was just doing stuff on the outer edges, not actually packing and loading like the young limber backs. House is empty just the same. Still have a couple of fun packed days before unload and move in day. Vacation week has taken on  a new meaning for these old bones. Creaking and hurting as only ole folks can, such a whiner I am. I've earned that right...right? Can I have an amen? Sun rises early here on the beach front tomorrow as we have to meet the maids doing their professional cleaning bright and early at 6:30, about twenty minutes from here. Closing on both houses, old and new between 2 and 3 PM. Fun, fun, fun...on the Grand Strand, lacking the seam the sand and the sun...necessary evil kicking in to do what is necessary. Did enjoy an adult beverage on the balcony about 8, unwinding to the sounds of the crashing waves from ten floors above.
Oh yeah, just for the record, the Atlanta Braves just scored coming from one run down to one run ahead...chopping my little tomahawk  I am...a Braves fan from the sixties...
Okay, rambling ways almost behind me and I've tortured you enough with this tonight's blogging madness. By the way, check out the book review I did on MK Horror. I'm the featured reviewer there. Just goggle and go, then look up book reviews for all mine. Maggie dearest would appreciate the hit on her site so say something nice. Heck comment any ole way, any PR is good PR, right?
Road hard and put up wet, I'm spent for this Monday. Happy trails until we meet again. Don't let the bedbugs bite and snore if you feel froggy.

No comments: