MY JOURNEY

MY JOURNEY
SOMETIMES YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO DO IT WRONG TO FINALLY GET IT RIGHT.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

October, the month with my favorite holiday. Halloween, fond memories...

This is the second consecutive year I have missed my opportunity to publish my fiction novel, The Perfect Spook House. It is depicted in my hometown, Abbeville, S.C. elven eleventh graders reunite many years later to decipher just what happened that night, their junior year, at that old house on the Cedar Springs Road. They're ready, sort of, to face their fears; but many of town folk haven't forgotten and will do anything to prevent them from digging up old bones. It's a blend of long term friendship, corruption, the supernatural, a developing love story, murder and mayhem, told in a good ole southern tone. What more could you ask, except to have it in your hands to read.

Here's my personal dilemma. I have too many completed novels and self publishing isn't cheap. No one pays me to spin my tales and publish my scribbling. It is an expensive hobby. I've published four books in the past couple of years, all out of pocket but I have so much more to share. I'm thinking pushing a few through electronically, forgoing the expense of hard copies; any thoughts?

Here's a sampling of my completed novels. Which ones would you buy for you Kindle?

My Sasquatch series:
Foot
Another foot
Final Foot (not finished)

Follow-up to Dark Thirty:
Mack

No Mulligan (A golf themed suspense thriller)

The Perfect Spook House (as mentioned)

Outside the Clique (25 year high school reunion with Calhoun Falls as a backdrop)

Lou Who (Alzheimer's patient tangles with a witch; Greenwood, SC. as backdrop)

Absent on Arrival (supernatural mystery in the Great Smokey Mountains)

The Tenth Elemental (Deities, Gnomes, a family in peril in Maggie Valley, N.C.)

Last Stand on the Grand Strand (sea creatures have invaded the beach community)

The Lord's Last Acres (end of the world as we know it thriller)

Digging Sea Turtles (kids book)

Novels in progress:

Hometown Tragedy (True Story)

More Detective Trudy Wagner thrillers
Tithe and Offerings
The Low County Hunt Club

Bully on Board (series of short stories with lessons learned)

Just Who are the Joneses (suspense thriller)

Raw Ride (cowboys and zombies)

The Longest Hello (love story)

Cornbread and Butter Milk, Gold Ole Fashion Southern Nostalgic Nonsense (short stories from the good ole days, memoir)

Whomping the Golf Ball (short stories about golfing)

Politically Incorrect (America, fed up, fight back in this fiction novel)

The Single Guys Roadmap to Marriage (humorous twist on relationships, seeking that perfect gal)

Pickers (two pickers, an old Charleston plantation, a trunk, secrets and lies with a twist of the supernatural)


 Chicken Lovers Inc. (kids book)


As you can see, my twisted brain forever stays in gear. Again, if you read this, post on face book, just which T. Allen Winn novels are you itching to read? And help find me an agent, a publisher, someone who would pay for this stuff!!! After all, I have an endless supply...

No comments: