MY JOURNEY

MY JOURNEY
SOMETIMES YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO DO IT WRONG TO FINALLY GET IT RIGHT.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Okay, I get it. Headlines are supposed to grab your attention. When reading the news on line I gravitate to the ones that have some punch. Sadly too often the headlines are just that and the story doesn't tell you much more than what just hooked you. What gets my goat is when the headline is deceiving and has nothing to do with what you thought you were about to read. Truth, how about people and give us something worth opening it. What if I would have started this blog entry with Miracle Cure Break Through and then when you assessed it I rambled about how I now publish books and it's miracle to cure your boredom in other ho-hum authors. The headlines below are good examples, either no further information or too little to be worth reading. Hooked me just the same...


Connecticut man arrested after stabbing watermelon
Snake knocks out power for some homes in Horry County
Battle over Confederate flag license plate rages on
Invasive pythons hatching throughout southwest Florida

Okay, you get it. I'm done.

No comments: