MY JOURNEY

MY JOURNEY
SOMETIMES YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO DO IT WRONG TO FINALLY GET IT RIGHT.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Another good review for The Caregiver's Son, Outside the Window Looking In; Thanks Pat


I got my books and could not put the "caregiver" down.  Finished it in one day.  It is so interesting reading about people you know and of course knowing the author.  I have experienced so many of the same feelings dealing with my parents sickness and death, especially my mom.  She had Alzheimer's also and My aunt Mag ( Bowie) lived with her and took care of her.  I have a lot of guilt because I didn't do as much as I should have.  My brother, Dennis, lived in Abbeville also and I justified my not going as often as I should because he was already there.  I could relate so well to your feelings.  I think that is one reason I could not put the book down.  Also, of course I remember your parents but I remember mr. John and mrs. Ruby as well.  I did not know the deaths were so close together.  I talked to De last night and he remembered it well.  You need to keep writing so I can keep reading.

No comments: