MY JOURNEY

MY JOURNEY
SOMETIMES YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO DO IT WRONG TO FINALLY GET IT RIGHT.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reviews/Comments about T. Allen Winn’s memoir, The Caregiver’s Son, Outside the Window Looking In

Faith Kidd Wilson Finished the book....you put your heart on your sleeve writing your story like that, you wouldn't believe at how many of us can understand, having mixed emotions regarding those we love. By the way, I also enjoyed the short story, I know you had your papa in mind when you wrote it. Now on to the next book "North of the Border". As president of the fan club :) I encourage you to read the most recent releases of two of Tom Winn's books. "The Care Giver's Son" and "North of the Border." Both great books!


Dawn Faulkner Simpson Almost finished with "The Care Giver's Son", can't put it down also. I loved every word about your Dad and his golfing. It brought back so many good memories of playing with he and Grier @ High Meadows. Wonderful book!!!!

Tom, finished the Caregivers Son it was great. .You discovered like me a lot about yourself and life ;.It comes from living life, it's not always what we want but we get through it ..Everyone deals with things in different ways, because every one is different and yet all the same in others .Great job my friend !

MaryBeth Ware Peck So good to see you & Judy on Saturday, Tommy!! I've started "The Caregiver's Son" & I just KNOW it's gonna make me cry!! Oh well!! It happens!

No comments: