MY JOURNEY

MY JOURNEY
SOMETIMES YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO DO IT WRONG TO FINALLY GET IT RIGHT.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Giving back to the community; I'm a guest at Conway's Blackwater Middle School Friday morning, May 17th for career day. Glad I still have a day job so I can afford being an author and speaker.

To support my expensive hobby I actually sell my books. To keep an author gainfully unemployed in the writing world you can contact T. Allen Winn via Facebook or @ email tallenwinn@mail.com to arrange purchases of your favorite novels.

New Releases:

North of the Border, 2nd in the Detective Trudy Wagner series @ $15 ea.
The Caregiver's Son, Outside the Window Looking In (non-fiction, my story) @ $14

$12 ea. or two for $20:

Road Rage (introducing Detective Trudy Wagner in her first grand strand thriller)
Dark Thirty (Dale Thomas Jackson, witih friends Debra and Ted, take on the bullies)

No comments: